08 November 2010

Monday is over

Yay! I hate Mondays, such a crappy day. I think the test went alright today, a little tricky in some parts but over all good. Hopefully the marks will be in on Thursday.

So tonight is a night where I make supper. I made quiche. Simple.Fast.Perfect for me. I don't love quiche but I don't hate it either. Anyways so quiche is pretty easy to make. The great thing about quiche is that you can pretty much stick anything you want in one. Very versatile meal.



Ma Quiche!!

I used a Tenderflake pie shell

9 eggs (use whatever almost over fills the pie shell)

Some cheddar cheese

Some spinach (I use fresh but you can you frozen)

Pinch of salt and lots of pepper.

(I pretty much just eye ball all the ingredients. There is no rule on how much you can put in).

I stick it in the over at 450 for about 20min or so. It might need longer, all depends on your oven. I burnt mine a little today because sleeping on the couch was a better idea than watching the food (yeah....right).

I am also going to use the left over spinach for a salad with the quiche, Marc will not though because he will be eating enough spinach in the quiche (since his INR is a little low I am watching his intake of vitamin k). More spinach for MOI!

No comments:

Post a Comment