10 July 2011

Cooking: Lentil Soup

I don't know why I am cooking soup while it's hot but I had no clue what to make for supper, and Marc is making homemade bread (well with a bread maker) so it sounded like the perfect plan. Soup and fresh bread!

I have tried many lentil soups, I would spend hours on Google, checking food blogs, even made a few from scratch using whatever I had in the kitchen, but I think this is my favorite one to date.

I add half a bulb of garlic, 5-6 small carrots, and spices I do by taste. I like the versatility soups have. You can modify the ingredient list to suit you.

Anyways so that is my favorite lentil soup. This isn't really a cooking post because I was using someone elses recipe for help but I felt I needed to share it because of it's yummyness.

Here are some pictures (taken on my blackberry because I was too lazy to look for my camera):





No comments:

Post a Comment