29 July 2012

The Game

When I heard that Diablo III was coming out I got really excited. I remember Diablo II being the first computer game I really got into.

 I am not a gamer. I don't play many console video games and if I do it's more for the fun of it. I don't spend too much time on quests or anything. I also tend to get massive headaches when playing console games so I really spend maybe 40 minutes and I have to close the game.

With Diablo though, I can play for a long time. I get so lost in the game that I lose track of time. Best part: no headaches! And it's actually a really fun game!

I'm still in the beginning of the game (only a level 13) but I'm already getting really into it. I have no clue how to give a game review as it's really not my thing but I find the graphics pretty good, and the story is interesting.

Anyways my handle is: GeryGiggles#1585 and this is my character:



No comments:

Post a Comment