02 April 2012

And Life Goes On

So a lot of things have gone down in the last Month. So far I have passed two midterms, one I don't know the mark yet and the other has been moved around so much I could care less about it...not quiet true. I want to pass but I just can't stress about it anymore. I have no more stress to give!

Besides that I went and got a new tattoo. It has no meaning, no long sad story to go with it. I got it because I liked the design. Simple. It's on my thigh and right now it's driving me up the wall with how itchy it is!











3 months to go before we move. I am so not ready for this. If I could I'd just get rid of everything and buy new things...or have a glass of wine and pay someone else to pack. I'm trying to be smart this time and pack things ahead of time and get rid of things we don't want. I will probably spend some of Easter break packing things up or do homework. Neither one sounds like fun.

A couple of weeks ago my father in law lost the fight to cancer. He was fighting for about a year and it looked like he beat it last last year but it came back. We knew it was coming but it's still not easy. We have no more dads to go to for dad things. The husband has been handling it pretty good. He has his odd moments here and there. They will never go away. I just have to be there for him when those moments get to be too much.

The husband also shaved his head. He was talking about it for years and finally decided to just do it. He looks great with a shaved head :). I don't think he realized the amount of work in keeping a head shaved and has been talking about growing his hair back (which takes like 2 days to get to the length he had it at before the shave). It took me a few days to get used to the feeling of a bare scalp but after a couple of shaves the skin felt normal.

I guess I should get to the studying...


Well after I read one more article........

No comments:

Post a Comment