28 May 2012

The Fans spin and spin

Alright then, I have been gone awhile.

So here we go.


First, we are moving in a month. I am flipping out man!! Too many things to do!  I have been slowing packing up the living room (two bookcases took up 10 medium boxes...there might be a problem) and I have been getting rid of things. I gave two very overloaded garbage bag of clothes to Centraid so I am accomplishing things. Slowly. We also have our moving truck for a full day, which is awesome, and we have someone who is very willing to come drive the truck and help us move. Thank you boyfriend of my aunts sister!

What else? O yes...I managed to make it through my exams even though an hour into my first exam I seriously wanted to cry. I could feel my eyes watering up. That criminal exam destroyed something in me. The other three exams went by ok, although on my last day I seriously could not retain anything and then midway through the exam a phone started playing music and I kept thinking that it was my phone that turned on and started playing the songs I was listening too, which naturally meant I could not concentrate so I pretty much just half assed the rest of the exam. Last week I got all my marks in and to my great surprise I passed everything, even that damn criminal exam!

I couldn't believe it. After being gone for a semester, dealing with another death in the family I still managed to get a pretty good overall average for this semester.

And then the day after my last exam I started my first day of my summer job. On May 7 I interviewed for a summer job and about 4 hours later I got the call saying I got the job. It's in a pretty good location and I like the people I work with. Although I am doing work I have never done before. I am an administrative assistant and there is so much to learn! Anyways I am glad to have the job, it's one less thing to worry about and I could possibly have this job until I graduate if my school schedule allows it.

 So yeah, that is what happened. I feel like I am forgetting something.....o yes.

I went to see Avengers last week with the husband and the littlest brother and yeah, I am totally fangirling over a character. I honestly can not explain it but I feel like I am 14 again and it's so very wrong. Hell if I find a poster at Walmart I am probably going to stick it in my room. The husband will just have to deal with it.







2 comments:

  1. So is it Thor or the Cap? or perhaps the handsome Dr. Banner? Please tell me it's not Loki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.

    Have you checked out Deviantart and the crazy ass fan girl drawings? It's terrifying. I keep my 14 year old fan girl side locked up, the world is safe.

    ReplyDelete